4Story’s Special Christmas Event!
Seoul, Korea – December 24th, 2009 – Zemi Interactive Inc., a developer and service provider of famous free to play MMO “4Story” www.global.4story.com has announced that special in game Christmas event is held for all
It is always a white Christmas in the world of 4Story! It snows everywhere with exclusive holiday gifts for all players during the holiday season. All players can gather Santa hats, and snowball fights are on! Moreover, make sure to visit the holiday NPC in town to find out about all exciting holiday events. This holiday NPCs are only available for few days. Don’t miss out the exciting holiday event of 4Story and claim all the goodies available during the event.
Combat Arms Adds New Zombie-Ridden Map, Mercenary and Holiday Items
Nexon America continues to add new and exciting content to its free-to-play multiplayer online first-person shooting thriller, Combat Arms, with the addition of the Cabin Fever map to its cooperative Fireteam game mode. Players will also get a chance to play as a new female Mercenary character, Max, and load up on fun, festive in-game items. All of this new content will be launched on Dec. 23 in time for last-minute Christmas shopping.
This new map launches the second level of Fireteam mode, which introduced co-op play to over three million registered soldiers earlier this year. After rescuing a hostage and defeating a violent terrorist organization in Desert Thunder, players will need to hold off a batch of infected soldiers in Cabin Fever.
Maxine joins Combat Arms and while her friends call her Max, her enemies only know her as a blur in the distance just before they lose the ability to speak, forever. Fast, smart and boasting a cheery personality totally at odds with her expertise in guerilla warfare, “mad” Max is a very dangerous opponent.
Players looking to spread holiday cheer might want to invest in a Christmas backpack or horn. If Santa Claus is your guy, check out the available Santa Beard and Beanie or show your support with a Red Nose like his favorite reindeer of all.
New guns, equipment and clan emblems are also available in the update.
Cabin Fever requires players to fend off three levels of zombies while hiding out in an abandoned building located adjacent to the secret laboratory which created the awful infection.
Cabin Fever matches up soldiers against the infected and introduces four infected with different strands of the virus - , the Armored, Assassin, Dynamite and Tanker. Players will need to avoid and destroy these nasty and dangerous monsters to overcome Cabin Fever.
GAMESCAMPUS.COM ANNOUNCES SPECIAL HOLIDAY EVENTS FOR MANGA FIGHTER
Unique Holiday Activities Include Christmas Costumes, Thousands In Go Cash Giveaways And Double Game Currency During Holiday Weekends
San Jose, Calif. (December 21, 2009) - San Jose-based online game publisher, GamesCampus.com (www.gamescampus.com , run by OnNet USA), announced today it will host a variety of seasonal events in celebration of the holidays for its popular, casual online third-person-shooter game, Manga Fighter. The activities include weekend cash giveaways, Christmas costumes and double game currency during holiday weekends. Players can visit www.mangafighter.gamescampus.com to learn more about the special events and to participate.
“We are excited to provide some fun holiday cheer to our loyal Manga Fighter players,” said David Chang, Executive Vice President of Marketing and Business Development for Gamescampus.com. “With the recent updates in content, and these seasonal events, there is plenty to put our players in a festive mood.”
One of the holiday events includes $3000 in GoCash card prizes which will be given out every weekend now through January 10. To be eligible players only need to complete four or more games during this time period, taking place on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, between 1 p.m.
to 4 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. Ten players will win a $15 GoCash Card every Friday, and 20 players will win a $15 GoCash Card every Saturday and Sunday, for a total of 50 winners every weekend. The cards can be redeemed for Campus Credit or anywhere else that accepts GoCash cards.
Players can also look forward to unique Christmas costumes, which will all come equipped with additional stats added to them, making them the best set that has ever been released in Manga Fighter.
GamesCampus.com will also be hosting special double experience point events December 24th through the 27th, and December 31st through January 3rd. In celebration of the recent launch of Season 2, all players will receive twice the experience and Don that they earn. This means twice the reward in half the time! This is a great opportunity for players to raise their rank while enjoying the new content. And, players who refer their friends and family will earn even more experience when they play with them.
Additionally, a Santa Hat Giveaway event will take place, and when players log onto the game during December 21st - 23rd at 1:00 PM, the GM will award free Santa Hats to players who are online.
With customizable characters, a variety of game modes and many weapons to choose from, Manga Fighter Season offers a casual TPS experience with unique features and anime-inspired animation for a fun and light-hearted take on the third-person-shooter genre.
To download Manga Fighter for free, please visit http://mangafighter.gamescampus.com.
Nexon America Delivers Major Update, “Dawn of Retribution,” to Dungeon Fighter Online
Dungeon Fighter Online offers up big changes—that promise even bigger victories for all our Dungeon Fighters—with its Dawn of Retribution update, which launched today.
This new update to the game’s open beta features three major game play changes, as well as Christmas events to celebrate the holiday season.
Players may now enjoy faster leveling, easier dungeons and an improved, revamped tutorial as part of this update. A newly implemented experience curve allows players to make more rapid progress through the game, opening up more quests, more dungeons and more skills even sooner than before. The difficulty level has been brought down for some of the creatures in the lower leveled dungeons so as to aid beginning Dungeon Fighters. An added benefit to players just starting out in the Land of Arad are enhanced lessons from Seria and Linus, two important NPCs (non-playing characters) who all Dungeon Fighters meet at the beginning of their adventures in the game.
On top of these improvements, players can take part in the holiday spirit with the Holly Jolly DFO Christmas Celebration. From Dec. 16 to January 5, players will be singing, “Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow.” Every day for one randomly selected hour, a nice, crisp layer of soft powder will fall on the land. When it does, players will receive a 20 percent EXP bonus when clearing dungeons. Seria has decorated her sanctuary for Christmas, spreading holiday cheer to the dungeon fighters that visit her. After visiting Seria, players venture into the dungeons hunting for the Christmas goblins who robbed the respected citizens of Arad of their Christmas knickknacks. One particular goblin, Snowblin, also drops the special Snowball item. This throwing item delivers water damage and could freeze an opponent…or fellow partymates, if it isn’t used with precision.
For more information on the Dawn of Retribution and holiday events, go to http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net.
Tales of Pirates: Spend Your Holiday in Christmas Village
Christmas is quickly approaching, and so is Santa with his load of gifts. To give their players an extra reason to celebrate, IGG’s Tales of Pirates Team has rolled out many surprising gifts so everyone can share in the fun this season.
Christmas Village is one of the game’s featured instances. Specially designed for this time of year, it closes soon after the Christmas holiday. This year, it will again be filled with a festive atmosphere, featuring a huge Christmas tree, kindly Santa, cute Reindeer and much more. In Christmas Village players can have a merry time with events like the Reverse X’mas Village event, Big Sales, Surprising Stocking, Boss Slaying and others.
The Christmas Village will be open from December 25 to December 30. You will find the gate to Christmas Village next to a grand Christmas tree. During the event, players will receive 5X EXP for doing quests or fighting monsters. Defeat the Turkey, Reindeer, Evil Santa, or X’mas Snowman to obtain a Christmas Stocking. Open the Christmas Stocking to find an awesome Christmas apparel set or Fireworks, or even random gifts from Santa. The NPCs in Christmas Village are also very busy selling Christmas gifts. You can go have a look at all the great deals and choose a favorite gift for yourself!
When it comes to Boss Slaying, you can have a glorious battle with such Bosses as the Death Knight, Huge Mud Monster, Snowman Warlord and Soul of Goddess. Defeat them to win a Christmas Gift Box. Open the box for a chance to win a surprising gift, the Gem of Soul.
Log in this Christmas for the most special, happy and crazy celebration ever in Tales of Pirates!
How to Make Money Playing Games
TOO MUCH GOOD STUFF! Free RealmsTM Game Update Adds: Winter Holiday Events, Player Housing, New Pets, Fishing, and More!
Free Realms™ is closing 2009 with a BANG! Today, the hit online game released its newest game update containing a multitude of highly anticipated new features directly requested by the players. From spike dragons and snowball fights to real estate and rocket ships, Free Realms continues to be the place where PLAYERS RULE!
Player Housing allows players to have a personal piece of virtual real estate all their own. With three types of houses available now, you can obtain unique items to decorate your new pad, play with your pets in the yard, invite friends over and even throw dance parties.
• The Apartment – 1 bedroom and free for all players; holds up to 75 items.
• The Small Wilds House – 2 bedroom house with a small yard; free for all Members and holds up to 250 items.
• The Large Wilds House – 3 bedroom house with a large yard; available only in the Marketplace and holds up to 400 items.
• Over 100 items – Decorate the interior and exterior of your new place with cool house items like the Babbling Stone Head, the Mega Dance Floor or a larger than life Rocket Ship that actually launches. Obtained through the Marketplace, Coin Shop, quests and the Daily Spin wheel, most Marketplace and Coin Shop items are color-customizable at purchase.
Snow Days, the Free Realms winter holiday celebration, has transformed Snowhill into a winter wonderland filled with food, fun, and of course – presents!
• Holiday Treats – Visit Candi Ivy near the Gifting Tree in Snowhill to help protect the presents from a wicked gang of Robgoblins and the abominable snowmen! Follow the holiday quest line and players might just get a chance to try all of her neat holiday sweets.
• Ready-Aim-Fire! – Pelt your friends with snowballs as you duck behind ice barriers in the Snowhill snowball fighting area.
• Dress to Impress – Check out the Marketplace for new holiday clothes, costumes and items!
New Pets have arrived in Free Realms including dragons, dinosaurs, unicorns, ponies and pegasi. Available in numerous colors direct from the in-game Marketplace, these unique species are ready to be adopted and find loving homes!
• Tricks & Tips – From backflips and hand stands, to breathing fire and playing dead, these new pets each have 3 impressive tricks they can perform for your entertainment. Happier pets do cooler tricks so make sure you stock up on their favorite foods.
• Special Surprise – Stand around long enough and your pet pony may protest with a little rainbow tinkle or dragons may release some hot fire droppings.
Fishing is the latest job to be added to Free Realms with an all new 3D minigame that will reel in players hook, line and sinker! Ever wonder what lurks within the waters of Sacred Grove? Fishermen know all the secret spots to cast their lines and catch everything from exotic fish to treasure. You can also fish with your friends for added angling adventure.
• Go Fish! – 13 quests await players who take the bait and visit resident fishing expert, Reed Stillwater in the Sacred Grove Shallows.
• On the Hook – 30 different species of fish are just waiting to be caught in six different fishing holes.
• Fly Fishing – Gear up with the coolest fishing equipment. Poles, lures and wearables are available in the Marketplace, Coin Shop and by playing the fishing minigames.
Other Feature Additions:
• Launch yourself into the sky with Launch Pads; these can be found in Lakeshore, Snowhill, Merry Vale, Seaside and Sanctuary!
• Combat has undergone a large revamp. Every combat job, item and combat encounter has been upgraded to make your combat experience faster paced and more exciting. Start a battle from the Game Guide to try out powerful new attacks!
• Check the Activity Calendar for Parties and Events! These parties are popping up all over the place; dress up in your Luau gear or bring you pets along to join in the fun!
• To start the new TCG quests, purchase the Shattered Past quest packs and talk to Sir Wellington in Briarwood, outside of Vale of Ancients.
• You now can find the option to dye items different colors in the Marketplace before you buy them!
• You can now buy and sell some items and characters with Live Gamer! This service is available to our 18+; US only, English only players.
The December game update is now available in game. To log in, visit www.FreeRealms.com
Subscribe and Get Info on the Latest Free PC Games.